I love the hit show Shark Tank. A show where entrepreneurs pitch their ideas to the most successful entrepreneurs Sharks.
Daymond John, founder of FUBU and a mogul. I attended the book signing at Barnes & Nobles. It was a great turn out for him. The book is called Rise & Grind, the title alone speak volumes. I can’t wait to read the book. Daymond John was a perfect and professional. I was thinking of what am I going to ask my favorite from Shark Tank omg. Then he said to me I like your outfit and I said thank you and proceeded with my question. (Sorry I cannot disclose guys)
How to get through a long book signing line.
The keys to attending a book signing for a popular author that may have a long line of people waiting for signing and to take a photo are below:
1. Bring a compatible mindset friend
2. Where comfortable shoes
3. Have lunch prior to attending
4. Bring Mint
5. Drink less water to avoid bathroom runs
6. Know how & what exactly you want say to the author when it’s your turn to sign your book
7. Have the photographer to take 2 quick great photos & your friend too as well. To avoid (😩 the dang ugh after shock) of a moment you may have missed due to a bad photo experience.
Leave your comments on the blog and click to follow us